An advanced multimedia player that includes an audio converter, recorder, and tag editor. Includes an easy to use interface, small size and minimal use of system resources.
* Multiformat Playback:
MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MP+, AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
* Great functionality and user-friendly interface
* Creating bookmarks and playback queue
* 18-band equalizer and built-in sound effects
Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
* 32-bit audio processing
For the best quality!
* Work with multiple playlists
While one plays - you work with another
* Support for plugins
You can add new utils or extend already existing
* Multi-user mode support
Are several users working with one computer? This is no problem!
* Multilanguage interface
Configure local and global hotkeys as you wish!
* Files search
Search files on all opened playlists
* Flexible programm options
* Internet radio
Listen and capture internet-radio stations to OGG / WAV / MP3 formats
* Online Radio Browser
View catalogs of Shoutcast and Icecast services
* CoverArt Downloader
Search and download album covers from the Internet
* Alarm Clock
* Auto shutdown the computer
You can sleep while listening favorite music, just set the timer to shutdown the computer at given time or on playback finish.
* Tag Editor
You can easily edit tags of audio files and rename group of files, sort files by template or apply tags to a group of files
* Audio Library
Represents the music files organizer, which allows you easily organize your music, set marks for listened Tracks, keeping playback statistics.
AIMP v3.00 Build 985 (06.04.2012)
* Localizations were updated
- Fixed: Player isn't able to use WASAPI for outputting on Windows 8
- Fixed: Player does not play short files completely
- Fixed: Small scratches can be heard on jumping from one track to another when equalizer is switched on
- Fixed: Incorrect information about bitrate is displayed for some radio stations
- Fixed: Windows Explorer does not display data from tags of file in WMA Lossless format after they've been edited by AIMP
- Fixed: DropWheel window is painted incorrectly in AIMP2 skins
- Fixed: File mark does not display in playlist when AIMP2 skin is used
- Fixed: Incorrect information about file format is displayed in Quick Tag Editor in some cases
- Fixed: Incorrect information about bitrate and duration is displayed for some files in OGG format
- Fixed: Files are added in backward order when they are adding via "Find new files" dialog
- Fixed: Some problems with TrayControl behavior
- Fixed: Player starts playback of switched off tracks when jumping to another playlist via hotkeys
- Fixed: Small bugs and defects